lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

My best vacation



The Vacations that I most remember are the last summer, when I went to the beach the Canelillo,this is a very nice beach has a very white sand, some very small waves, especially for swimming, a the most beautiful scenery and great is when you go way to the beach, because you must pass in between a forest very large tree, is a special place to take lots of pictures, that place I went for a period of a month, and I went with my best friends, kavi, and Marielita jovi, we planned a long time that holiday and raise money all year to be much vacation time.

We were so excited about our trip, the day we reached the beach first thing we did
was put on the bathing suit and went swimming in the sea, remember that it was very hot, and the beach had many people.

We woke early in the morning I remember that day we were all taking the afternoon sun, to achieve a perfect tan, but at night something funny happened to us, for the reason that we were deeply tanned, we hurt so much the body, it hurt us to the clothes, for this reason, the next day we got a lot of sunscreen to protect our body, remember that this day was unforgettable days were perfect from start to finish.

These visits were important to me, as happened after the earthquake that affected the south-central area of our country, and for this reason I now fear him a bit of the sea and I think I will be very difficult to return to enjoy the sea and beach after the tsunami.

2 comentarios:

  1. hola amorcito al final nunca me dormi aun sigo trabajandoen la web
    te kero mucho mucho
    te extraño N,
    besitos hablamos
    adios

    ResponderEliminar
  2. te adorooooooooooooooooooooooo amor mioooooo

    ResponderEliminar