jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

My Eternal problem with the english



Today I will tell you how hard it is for me to learn English from a very small my father tried to teach him to speak English with petty things such as greeting in English, or say good morning.

The always wanted me and my sister we speak two languages, works in a hotel that welcomes tourists from around the world and we always talk about how important and necessary that is English in all parts of the world.

I never interested in learning, I spoke in English and although I understood what I was saying is, I answered in Spanish.

I am a person very structure, is for this reason that I can´t learn english, I can´t only listen to the teacher, I need after study, concept learn and before practice.

The only subject in the I am not good is english, because I not have kill.

When in the university my teacher simon, put the radio and we have that listen conversation, I never nothings understand, is very difficult for me, and I feel very frustrated, I occasions in that I think in overcome.

I hope that some day I can learnd english for pass english three.

7 comentarios:

  1. Niiiiiiiiico!! ... don't worry, when you travel for the word, automaticly you will learnd english!!!! :) Now , you still have time for learn.! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the english is not difficult.
    someday you could to talk in english

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The english is funny and Simon is God jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nicooo some day you will make it
    I know!!!!!

    kisses!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jajajajjajaja!
    I can´t listen the english!!!
    I don´t understand it

    ResponderEliminar
  6. te kierooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ke metido yo.
    y posteo en español xD!

    te kieroooo muchooo

    ResponderEliminar
  7. otra vez yo y en español de nuevo xD! yo tambien te kero mas ke ayer xd cuento las horitas para ke nos veamos te kiero muxo muxo
    besitos te cuidas

    ResponderEliminar