lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

My favourite website





Hello friends today I tell you what my favorite website, I must admit Iam a fan of Intrenet, I think it is a very efficient means of communication. I visit this site many times a day, so I can talk with my college friends, my friends and family, in having to take the phone.

On the Internet you can do all things in the world, you can shop, business transactions, you can sell things and most importantly is that it serves to keep you in touch with your friends and loved ones, but for me the best website is facebook, this is a place where you can get in touch with people around the world, here you share music, videos, photos, and you can share your experiences, it is also a very entertaining website because there are many fun games and many groups which you can join.

I personally think itis a very interesting site, but like all things always have some negative things, for example: this site is as big a network that sometimes you lose your privacy, and there are people who abuse this, but usually all very entertaining.

What I like about this site is allowing me to be connected with friends who live in other countries, but thanks to facebook and I never lose contact with them, I can always see new places they visit, and I can see how is your new home.

I am quite sure that my friends really like this site, because they spend all the time.

2 comentarios: