lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Check the blog of pablo corvera




Today I have to check the blog of Pablo corvera
your blog is very red and lots of green ajajaja is nice but I prefer
softer colors. Says he does not like to write a lot in his blog, but just as he does all its tasks.

The first task he did was tell his experiences in the earthquake, was a powerful experience. He had much luck in Santiago before traveling to the earthquake.

His second task, the told us what was your favorite movie, your favorite movie is the lion king, that is very sweet of you, I thought a movie would be more rude. I have never seen and people are impressed when I tell them.

His third task was to speak a story and chose the kiss between two players manshester united,is a very interesting history and a little funny.

In his fourth task he talk about things you enjoy doing in your free time, and not very incredible, because it is equal to all men, he like to play football and drink beer jajajjajajjaja ( is a joke little).

3 comentarios:

  1. Niiiico!
    I love youuuu!!!
    Corvi is a pretty person!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Niiico!! Don't worry about the things, cause every little things gona be alright (8) :) Ilove you Niicooo!! :)
    And .. corvi is ... corvii xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like my red blog XD and i like too much the lion king ihave wathed a lot of time.

    javi what do you want to say when you writed "Corvi is...corvi2?
    jajaja good post nico!!
    ;)

    ResponderEliminar