lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

My favourite photo is with my best friend!!!



This photo was taken on March 6 of this year. This picture is
very important to me, and every time I watch I am very happy. I like this picture because I am out with my best friends I have known them for many years and have always been with me. That day we met to laugh and to talk of many things. I love looking at this picture when I miss.
The reason is that we all studied and often do not have time to get together, this is a very entertaining picture, and we were very happy when photography was taken. The not take any person, we wanted to have a photo together, it is for this reason that we put in automatic mode.
In this picture are my best friends, kaviria and jovi, but also my best friend erick, he is like the big brother I never had.
The place when was taken is la house of my friend jovi, that is her betroom, that day we were all day together, a delicious pizza lunch, and at night we share a new drink called "mistral ice" talked all night, and went to sleep at dawn. On Thursday again to arrange another meeting and I am sure the great pass, I do not know what would do without my friends, I am very happy to have you by my side.







5 comentarios:

  1. Niiico in this photo these drunk!!! I know!!! jajajaja are very nice the photos with friends :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i like the pictures with my friends too.
    i like see the pictures when a took it with my friends.
    take care

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nico is a very nice photo, all you seem very happy!!!
    see you :):):)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Niiico!!! One of the best moment in the life, is enjoy and stay whith the friends!! :) Is very important have good friends, and not all the people have friends, and for this you are very lucky!! :) jkajakjkajakja

    ResponderEliminar