lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

My favorite place to visit




This is the hardest question I have had to respond, the reason is because very young I just think to travel around the world, one of the reasons I chose to study a degree in geography is to travel.

My favorite place is I like to visit Egypt, I dream to visit that place someday, I like to visit this country, for me I imagine that the culture of that place must be very different from ours and very misty. I really like to go to all the fairs Egypt where they sell the most beautiful ornaments for women is clothing, I would like to buy many tissues, and also buy lots of jewelry with precious stones. I'd like to visit the pyramids of Egypt and explore the desert in camel caravans.

I think it would be an interesting place to visit, because otramanera known to live life in this place a lot more people are believers and are very wedded to their culture, which is very different from what happens in chile, which increasingly is more influnciado by globalization. Also I must admit I love how women are dressed with all her jewels and dresses so pretty, I loved to be born hubeira me in this country.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Nicolita! someday i will go to Egypt, i think is an amazing place. I will start to raise money in my piggy!! xD well, take care! kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nicoooo
    Is like a magic place Egypt
    I would like to know it someday

    kisses !!!!!

    bye:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like Egypt! is a magic place! all the reason Camy! I want to visit Egypt someday... when I have money! xD

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar