viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010




Hello friends today I will tell you how I felt on Monday in my dissertation. I decided to talk about my favorite, I love shopping is something that relaxes me too much, I thought it would be very easy because I studied a lot of my presentation, and perfectly understood everything I said, but at that moment I felt very very nervous I thought my heart pounded, and my body trembled from head to toe, I think if I had been more relaxed had left the dissertation perfect.

I usually get nervous when I do my presentations in university, but to me something very strange happening with the English, I have him too afraid to speak English, I can not speak in public too, in my house when I can talk and practical think in English, but when compared to another person etsoy I intimidated, and I feel that I forget everything, I hope some day I lose this fear, I much more complicated, because in my career will be very necessary.

2 comentarios:

  1. jajaja Nico !!
    Your presentation was bery funny
    I as well like going to shopping xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I listened your presentation, and the topic "Shopping" is funny.

    ResponderEliminar