lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

My favourite activities




I have many favorite activities, it is very difficultly to choose only one, because I like practise a lot things and always I change of activities, it all depends in the place that I am in, for example when I am in my house I like watch to television, the reason is that in this moment I prefer relax. I am music lovers too and I listen to music everyday, my favourite groups is SKID ROW, I can´t listen to their music, without singing, but when I am in the country all is very diferent, because I did out door activities for to connect me with the environment.
I love ride a horse, is my favourite activities,I practice always when I go of visit my family(summer vacation).

My father is very good with the horse, he always learn me since I was child. I am now a expert and I am very quiet. I like ride horse, because I feel very free is always a nice experience, I love a horses, they are very loyal animals.

I hope someday to have my own horse to go for a walk every day to the countryside or along the beach, and spend many hours traveling to many places

5 comentarios:

  1. Nico, I think that you use your free time for talk to much!!! :) jakjakjakajkajjka! i love you!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t believe you!!!
    jajajaj
    you are very lazy!!!
    jajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nicolin!! I like the horses so much
    is a really good experience

    :) byeeeee see you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When I was a little girl a horse eating grass stayed in the middle of the field and nobody could hear me! =(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love horse riding. My favourite ride was in La Valle de la Muerte in San Perdo de Atacama.

    ResponderEliminar