lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

My favourite place


Hi friends, I will tell of a place called San Pedro of Atacama this is my favourite place, this place it is a very beautiful place, but all is very expensive overcoat the food.
I like because is very quiet for relax and take summer vacation, the first time I went was the summer of 2005. I travel with my family and two friends, was a nice experience. I lifted a horse and I go to visit a lot places, for example : moon valley, geisers of Tatio, and dead valley. The moon valley is very hot , in change the geisers of Tatio is very cold, I died of cold.
Is very pleasant walk for the surroundings and see the stars for in the nigth, is very romantic. The persons of that place is very warm and kind, I and my family I loving visit that place, in the next vacations I will go with my best friend kaviria and my sister.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Nicole, I love San Pedro. My favourite memory is horse riding in Death Valley. It was great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nicoooo is a really beautiful place

    :)

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nico=) san pedro is very beautiful , in 3 years more we going to this place when I win the lotery :D

    ResponderEliminar