lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

The notebook




My favourite movie is “The notebook”

This film is a history of love in where a young couple ( allie and noah) fall in love, they are of diferent social class, but their parents don´t accept their love. The couple suffer too much, and they separated.

Seven years later, allie think in marry, but she met noah , and she regretted geting married. The two young people spoke and decided to marry.

The story is told many years after the young Noah, when there is interned in a clinic, she has a disease called alzheimer, Noah ells the story of their love when they were young. noah repeats over and over again the story so that there can remember his past, they lived together in the clinic until very old, and one day they died together.

The first time that I saw the movie, was in the last year, I see with my boyfriend(L) I feel a lot sad, and I can´t stop cry, because is a beatiful history of love, but the history is very complicated and its protagonists suffer too much.

I like this movie, because is a history very real,and very exciting, I always see that movie, I the remember of memory, I think that is the best movie of century.

The diference with other films is that their love persists in time. I never saw
a love like this, I have never been happy in this way, in my life I have never felt a love in this way.

11 comentarios:

  1. Sorry

    I never wach this movie. Is a love movie?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I Love your movie! :) I can see time after time!!! :) ... and always cry!!!!! :( jakjakjakjakjakjaka!! .. I love you nico!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I haven´t seen this movie, but i think if is your favourite movie, is a good film!!!! maybe someday i will see the film!!! kisses my friend! take care!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nico
    Snif!!!!
    What happened??
    Don't you like my blog?
    Snif!!!!!
    Kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I will like see this film !
    (only read the first paragraph for no know the end)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nico
    I asked the question because you've delete two comentaries in my blog xD
    It is just that
    Kiss
    Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. :Omg!
    a love movie
    looks like very sad but maybe someday i'll see it.
    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Your favourite movie "es"...?? XD that was very funny XD

    Sorry this time, but like all the others (except Daniela) I don`t know the movie, I try not to watch "Garlic Movies" XD

    ResponderEliminar
  9. jajajaj sorry david!! I can`t stop of think in spanish!! jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I've never seen this movie. It sounds very sad.

    ResponderEliminar