lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

my earthquake experience




The day of the earthquake I was in a house with my friends very near of the beach. I am not afraid to the earthquakes, but my experience was very strong, and I feel a lot of fear, because I was far from my family.

Often started the earthquake I rushed to calling my friends and they went out of the house. We ran to ask for help and a very nice person, he took us to the road. I was at the edge of the tears, but luck I was with all my friends, I thought that would come a tsunami and that all would dead. I thank for being alive and that my family also . I think that chile is a very solidary country, and that it react of the best way, I feel very proud from the bottom of my heart to be Chilean. I think that my country was recovering soon of this great misfortune.

6 comentarios:

  1. hi nicolin!!!
    i'm happy that you and you family are fine

    and your friends too.

    bye!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nicooo!!! we were so lucky, in Santiago didn't have tsunami, so laught!!! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nico!!!
    You know how it feels to be in a Earthquake!!!
    Kisss
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope the same Nicole, maybe we`re a small country, but our hearth is very big. And I`m glad you`re safe.

    I`m not a hero Nicole, my neighbours` doors became jammed with the movement, I think that open the doors by force was the least that I could do for them, and check that no one were hurt. I believe that if you were on my place, you would do the same.

    See you tomorrow on sea`s geography

    ResponderEliminar
  5. is the first earthquake which we live, so that is our experience in case it happens again

    ResponderEliminar
  6. well done. Your experience was very strong. how good you are well

    bye

    ResponderEliminar