viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2010

student demonstrations


Hello friends today'll tell what I think of the student demonstrations that are so fashionable today. I think they are a good way to express, but it must be clear on things that are made. A couple of years ago I actively participate in the demonstrations by high school students, that was in the days when I was still at school. in these demonstrations are fighting against LOCE (Constitutional Organic Law of Education), and I think at that time very important things were achieved, but I do not think the same of the current manifestations, I disagree with the new law that wants to implement the MINEDUC (Ministry of Education), but I disagree with the measures of pressure that students have taken.

These measures include the suspension of classes, and violent demonstrations. I think these measures a few years ago might have turned pressure but now the country's situation is different and I q is achieved anything in the short term, and what is worse I feel the only ones to suffer will be the students we would not learn and that will affect the type of professionals we will be in the future.

I hope soon to solve the whole problem and hopefully the Ministry of Education does not approve the new law, because I would be directly harmed and also I like the fighting or who have had students and the police because the police are aggressive and do not differentiate between men and women and would be very unfortunate that some students were hurt for no reason.

1 comentario: