sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

beautiful family memories


When I was a girl in my house to celebrate in a nice way, all field trips to a place called "Posilla" This is where my father was born and is a tradition going and to celebrate the holidays with this site the whole family gathered, and when I say the whole family, I mean parents brothers, uncles, cousins, grandparents, nieces etc. lamb is cooked many delicious things to eat, such as pies, pastries. While the children played with the farm animals, there were many chickens, horses, pigs, and I remember it was very fun to run behind them and try to achieve them, it was fun that we shared with our cousins during those holidays.

When we finished lunch, the women washed dishes and prepared men Chilean typical games where all the families involved, to different teams and it was really fun. One of my favorite games was the " yincana " was conducting a test track, where he had to run in a bag, then put his head in a plate with flour, an egg and then take back holding the egg with a spoon. Years were really beautiful and strange too, I think when I was little I enjoyed more this time, now it's all very boring, though as I enjoy with friends and family, but I think the essence of the holidays has been lost at least in my home, the family no longer meets before and are becoming ever more distant .

3 comentarios:

  1. I am impressed to see so many children in that picture.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOW!
    It seems you have many family members!
    I´m impressed!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know "Posilla" but I can imagine that this is so important to you like Pta. Arenas o Valparaiso for me.
    In my childhood memories I remember so many traditional games to, It was so funny.

    ResponderEliminar