miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

My favorite activity (L)


Hi friends today we speak of a subject I like very much, and which I am an expert, I love shopping in general I like to go to all kinds of shops, clothing, music and I also love going to the shops selling household items, such as "Home Ideas", where you can find many things to decorate your home such as lamps, ornaments, stuff for the bedroom as sheets, comforters, pillows and much more fun for all house, for example, kitchen, bathroom, living etc. I also love going to stores where they sell clothes, almost every week I go shopping, even to buy something little, it is an activity I enjoy, especially when I'm a little stressed or depressed. I prefer shopping alone, because I can see things calm and take the time necessary to choose what I want to buy.

I do not remember when was the first time you visit these shops, the truth is that in my family to all of us women like to shop, then my mother always went shopping with us even when we were very small.

The last time I was buying something today, buy a black vest, jeans that are very nice and buy some decorations for my bedroom in my favorite store "Home Ideas".

I feel that sometimes you spend a lot of money on shopping, but I think it's not a bad activity, the important thing is to have no debts, and only spend money you have.

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you: The important thing is to have no debts to generate bankrupt.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Care must be taken by credit card is very tempting ...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am agree with you too, the important thing is spend money that you have, nobody wants be in DICOM ! hahaha

    ResponderEliminar