jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

Free Fall


It is very difficult for me to choose a single activity, because there are many things I would do, but what I like best is to practice free fall, the reason for my choice is that I think is a very original and very exciting.

I think this activity is very interesting because it breaks all bounds of human beings. I think it's a wonderful experience and a unique in the world. I think many people are afraid to throw the plane, but if you use a parachute, I think there should be no problem.

Once I saw a movie where the protagonist practiced this activity, and said one thing that I find much logic, said that when jumping from a plane was as close to God that one might be, and it was the most amazing experience, where the human being could feel almost like a god.

I hope that when I become a professional can make my dream come true, but that is very necessary to have money and proper equipment.

Someday I hope to feel this sense of freedom, and I would like to have this experience with my best friends.

3 comentarios:

  1. I hope you complete your dream.
    I don't think that I could do that someday It's too much for me I guess, or maybe not ajaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. all the people want to fly!!! :) i would like do this too, but i don´t like the idea of fall from a plane xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thats sounds great, i want to do this too!!

    ResponderEliminar