jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010

Alejandro Sanz (L)


I am a person who likes very much to know many places, I like to spend my time whith my friends and my family, I think that the best of the world is to enjoy your time and make all the that you like.

I have a remember very nice of a visit of the conciert of Alejandro Sanz, was when I have 14 years old, was a experience very nice, because I loving your muisc and too he!!

He is the only singer of romantic music that I listen, I feel many things when I listen your music and your lyrics, all his songs speak about history of the live and always have a songs specified for the moment exactly.

I remeber when to go the conciert, I go with my best friends kaviria, we were long time in a file 3 hours aprpoximately, but was very funny, because we talk with many people and we laugth very much.

He singer all his songs known,

When star the conciert, was very exciting, I remember that we was very happy, and singer all the songs. My favourite songs is name "my solitude and me", is a song that talk about a men that call a his woman, when she is with other men, the couple not can´t are together, is very sad, but is a history very nice.

In march of the present year, alejandro sanz to return to chile, but I can´t go to his conciert, I hope can go the next time.

3 comentarios:

  1. helloooooooooo Nicoo!
    jajajajja
    we will most to sing! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Niiicooo!! xD you listening alejandro sanz? wuajakjakjak i can´t believe! xD wuajkajakakjaka .. I like this singer, is very nice your music but too very sad! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you are the best for laught and smile to the life C: kisses (K)

    ResponderEliminar