lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

My favorite book cover



My favorite work of art is the book cover of dawn, this is the fourth book in the Twilight saga, this book was created by Stephenie Meyer. She is a great writer, she has a good imagination and his books are very good. I like this cover because it shows the main characters of the book, her name is bella Swan and Edward cullen , he is my platonic love. I like the book cover very much because it shows the inmense love that exist between they two characters. He is a vampire and she a human, but she only like one things, convert in a vampire.
The first time that I see the book cover, was in the last years, all star when I went to the cinema and I saw the first part of the saga “Twilight”, since this moment I am fans and I read all books, I takes me 3 hours in read the first book and I read the four books in five days. This book cover is special for me, because is a history very nice, I always that see I cry very very much.

For me in particular I like this cover, for various reasons, first is the mystery in the picture, the colors are very dark, yet beautiful and Edward sobresaln in photography, isabella is so in love, with no concern But he knows that there are many dangers in the world and that he must protect his beloved.

3 comentarios:

  1. that romaaantic you!
    jajajajja
    kiiss!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. good chose nico... I like this history too. I readed all book, and I love Taylor(Jacob)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like so much the vampires histories, but this one i don't really like too muhc...I watched the movie "new moon", may be the book is better, always the book is better

    ResponderEliminar